Music FavoritesI love all sorts of music, from old rock to new age to Celtic and Gregorian Chant to Vivaldi. There's always music to match any mood, and sometimes just spending an evening listening to music can be the perfect way to end a day. My iTunes library has over 10,000 songs in it. Here are some of my favorites - it all depends on my mood of course.
- Eric Clapton
- Stevie Ray Vaughn
- The Chieftains (and other traditional Irish music)
- The Indigo Girls ("My place is of the sun ...")
- Tori Amos
- Bela Fleck and the Flecktones (Sinister Minister!)
- Moxy Fruvous
- Yanni: Live at the Acropolis
- Vivaldi's Four Seasons (winter especially!)
- Pachelbel's Canon
Far From Eden
My boyfriend Bob plays bass guitar in a fantastic band Far From Eden. Be sure to check out their Facebook page, become a fan, and enjoy their music!
About Lisa Shea
Bookmark this site so you can reference it any time you need the info in the future!
All content copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.
You MUST GET WRITTEN PERMISSION to reprint or republish any of this material.
Lisa Shea's Ethics of Reviews | About Lisa Shea