Clearing a Vista Stuck Printer Queue
It has been a very common problem for me - with multiple printers - that Vista will get a document stuck in its queue that will then not go away. It takes a reboot often to get the queue to clear so I can use the printer again.
Tips and FAQ for a Successful Home Business
Here is a solution!
* Go to the Start menu
* Search for services.msc
* Find the printer spooler service
* Stop it
* Now open Windows Explorer
* Go to C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\PRINTERS
* Delete the actual files that are going to the printer
* Start the printer spooler service again
* Close and open the printer queue window
That should do it!
Computer and Laptop Reviews
Work From Home Main Page