Great Truths about LifeThese truths were submitted by children.
1) No matter how hard you try, you canīt baptize cats.
2) When your Mom is mad at your Dad, donīt let her brush your hair.
3) If your sister hits you, donīt hit her back. They always catch the second person.
4) Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a tomato.
5) You canīt trust dogs to watch your food.
6) Donīt sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
7) Never hold a Dust-Buster and a cat at the same time.
8) You canīt hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
9) Donīt wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.
10) The best place to be when youīre sad is Grandpaīs lap.
Fun Jokes & Riddles
Lisa Shea Homepage