You know you are a true Michigander when...1. Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a tractor on the highway.
2. "Vacation" means going up north past Grand Rapids for the weekend.
3. You measure distance in hours.
4. You know several people who have hit deer more than once. YA!
5. You often switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day and back again.
6. Your whole family wears hushpuppies and blue and gold shirts to church on Sunday and they yell Go Blue at the end of every prayer.
7. You can drive 65 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard, without flinching.
8. You see people wearing hunting clothes at social events.
9. You install security lights on your house and garage and leave both unlocked. Hey!
10. You think of the major food groups as beer, fish, and venison. Of course!
11. You carry jumper cables in your car and your girlfriend knows how to use them.
12. There are 7 empty cars running in the parking lot at the Farm & Fleet at any given time.
13. Yah and you design your kidīs Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
14. Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow.
15. You refer to the Wolverines as "we."
16. You know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter and road construction.
17. You can identify an Ohio accent.
18. You have no problem spelling Kalamazoo.
19. You consider the UP exotic. ya hey!
20. You donīt have a coughing fit from one sip of Pabst Blue Ribbon.
21. Your idea of creative landscaping is a statue of a cow next to your blue spruce.
22. You were unaware that there is a legal drinking age.
23. Down South to you means Toledo.
24. A brat is something you eat.
25. Your neighbor throws a party to celebrate his new machine shed.
26. You go out to fish fry every Friday.
27. You know how to polka.
28. Your 4th of July picnic was moved indoors due to frost.
29. You have more miles on your snow blower than your car.
30. You find 0 degrees "a little chilly."
Fun Jokes & Riddles
Lisa Shea Homepage